In 2012, fast food workers in NYC kicked off a movement that has exceeded all expectations, and changed the conversation about the minimum wage.
On this edition, low paid workers tell the story of the fight for 15, the exploding nationwide movement for fair wages.
- Alvin Major, KFC employee and original NYC striker
- Richard Wilson, Walmart employee
- Bernardo Monteo, Chanda Roberts, Jayla Mosley; fast food workers
- Mary Kay Henry, SEIU President
- Ken Jacobs, chair of the UC Berkeley Center for Labor Research and Education
- Thomas Geoghegan, author of “Only One Thing Can Save Us: Why America Needs A New Kind of Labor Movement“