What do our voices say about us? On this edition we explore voice and identity. We’ll hear from someone who nearly lost their voice as well as the challenges that come with ordering a pizza with a speech generating device.
- Mya Byrne, singer-songwriter
- Kathe Perez, creator of EVA app
- Samuel Sennott, assistant professor of special education at Portland University
- Bob Segalman, author “Against the Current, My Life with Cerebral Palsy”
- April Bryant, UC Berkeley student
- Hannah Simpson, Nika Jewell, Tela Love, 13th Philadelphia Transgender Health Conference, attendees.