Who's watching you? Nowadays it seems everyone wants to get their hands on our personal data. From the FBI to the welfare department, to some of the country's biggest retailers. On this edition, we take a closer look at the world of surveillance.
- Hasan Elahi, artist and Associate Professor at the University of Maryland
- Charles Duhigg, New York Times journalist and author of “The Power of Habit”
- Jodie Berger, public benefits lawyer
- John Gilliom, Professor of Political Science at Ohio University
- Kaaryn Gustafson, welfare lawyer and University of Connecticut teacher