Natural healing can take many forms. These days, the Latin American “curandera” is re-emerging in the US, after generations of going underground.
On this edition, producer Erica Hellerstein takes us on a journey to identity through an ancient medicinal practice.
- Lauren Villa, UC Berkeley Graduate Student
- Atava Swiecicki Garcia Healer
- Sandra Pacheco, Healer and Professor of Chicana Latina Indigenous Studies at the California Institute of Integral Studies
- Patricia Torres, owner of Mystical Collections
- Anna, Psychotherapist and Sol Collective Member
- Lauren Villa’s father