It’s the second most-traded commodity in the world after oil but how much do you think about your cup of coffee?
From coffee farmers in Colombia to the trash produced by your single-cup coffee machine, Making Contact andGreen Grid Radio team up to count the costs of your morning cup o’joe.
- Jairo Martinez, Mariana Cruz, Suzana Angarita, coffee farmers
- Jeff Goldman, former executive director FairtradeResource Network
- Jeff Chean, Principal and Chief Coffee GuyGroundworks Roasters
- John Hazen, single-cup coffee machine owner
- Rebecca Jewell, recycling program manager for Davis Street Transfer Station